Creating the most memorable & exciting experience whatever the occasion...
Kempton Park offers you a highly rewarding sponsorship experience. Race sponsorship provides a unique option for businesses to invest in a memorable and exciting branding and promotional opportunity, perfect for complimenting your business event at Kempton Park.
Whilst private race sponsorship is a fantastic fun way to celebrate a key birthday, other special occasion such as an anniversary, stag or hen party, or to help commemorate a loved one.
Whatever the special occasion may be, the benefits of sponsoring a race or raceday include:
• Naming rights to a race, a series of races or an entire raceday i.e. 'The ABC Group Maiden Stakes' or 'Happy 40th Birthday Greg Handicap Stakes'
• On-course and off-course banners promoting your brand
• Advertisement(s) in the racecard
• Your company logo, image or short promotional advert displayed on Kempton Park TV throughout the site on your raceday
• Additional optional promotional activities at the racecourse
• Hospitality boxes and suites catering for a wide range of party sizes
• Opportunity to judge the 'Best Turned Out Horse' for your sponsored race
• Opportunity to present the trophy to the winning owner of your sponsored race(s)
• Sampling or trade-stand opportunities on-site during the raceday
• Your race title(s) printed in national and regional newspapers and online listings
To find out more about race sponsorship, our affordable options to suit all budgets, plus hospitality options call the sponsorship team on 01372 461260, email email@example.com or click here to send an enquiry directly to the sales team.
Why Sponsor a Race?
• 5% of the British population (3 million approx) go racing at least twice per year
• 65% of racegoers are considered to be ABC1, split 65% male and 35% female
• Horse racing is the second most televised sport on terrestrial television
• All races are shown live on Racing UK, which can be viewed in more than 3 million homes and 1,700 pubs and clubs
Why choose Kempton Park?
• Five key Kempton Park race dates are televised by C4 (with an average 600,000 viewers)
• At least 130,000 visitors come for the racing per year; plus more than half a million visit Kempton Park for non-racing events, eg. exhibitions, meetings, markets etc. - maximising your brand exposure further
• Kempton Park in London's closest racecourse with a train station on-site and is just 40mins direct from London Waterloo, with a direct train every 30 minutes
• There is space for car parking for more than 1,500 cars
• Conveniently located just 10mins from the M25 (J12) and a stone's throw from the M3 (J1)